Thomas Leigh Diary

...thoughts on spiritual / personal development • software • books • and others...

Recording...

Labels:

Notes:

    Currently I'm engaged in recording My podcasts - the one on literature (thoughts and reflections inspired by various readings - and also My impressions on them) in particular. It has over 20 episodes already (I became this program in March, 2015). What's interesting, in its early days I published it in a "raw" form - directly from My phone (which I use for recording), because I didn't have access to any computer.

    This is not the only podcast I'm conducting nowadays - but this one in particular became closer to Me in a way. Maybe it has to do with its free, spontaneous character... another reason may be that it involves My oldest passion in this lifetime: books (I'm definitely a bookworm :) ). I derive tangible pleasure out of creating and developing this concept; when I'm thinking about the perspective of making new episodes, I feel some warmness... interesting. Obviously it is more "My" concept than any other - closer to My Heart, so to speak.

    So I'm very glad and grateful that it successfully grows, having over 20 episodes so far... The length of an average episode is between 1-3 hours which is easy for Me to accomplish (I don't put any boundaries on Myself - speaking as long as I feel I need, based on inspiration, the Inner Voice). Those episodes could be even longer but I've decided not to take that opportunity - splitting them into "smaller" parts instead (if necessary). That way I've recorded one of the newest episodes consists of two parts: 2 and 3 hours long.

    I think this is one of positive thoughts I would reach... that something still delivers some happiness, satisfaction and fulfillment to Me.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment