Thomas Leigh Diary

...thoughts on spiritual / personal development • software • books • and others...

the Design I admire

Labels:

Notes:

    the Design I admire

    I love to be surrounded by beautiful things. Here is a small gallery of examples of the design being pretty much My cup of tea *.*

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    The LG Flex 2.0

    My newest discovery. I'm very impressed by curved smartphones - this one is My favorite also because of the size of the screen which would make Me much difference, especially because of currently weaker eyesight (currently I use only 3.2" display). Besides for a long time I use an older Android 2.2.1 and - as a geek - I'm very curious and excited about newer version of this OS.

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

    I've fallen in love with this phone first seconds I've seen it. It was also probably My first time when I saw a curved design in the smartphone. Its predecessor - Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc - received the Product Design Award in 2011.

    Looking at this phone I feel delighted: wonderful curvature, incredible beautifully looking variant called "Midnight Blue"... and pen-resembling shape (!) (side look) - to this day My heart is set on this phone and I would love to have one.

     

     

    Samsung Galaxy Spica (GT-I5700)

    It was My first smartphone ever. I chose this particular model especially because of its more original, futuristic design (especially physical buttons area). I personally find physical buttons practical - because I can use them without looking on the screen. And besides those particular are nice in touch :) .

     

    LG Chocolate

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    LG KG800 Chocolate

    This one I am fortunate to own :) . It is a 'slider' style phone with beautifully looking ruby touch buttons (maybe even the first phone with touch buttons ever); Almost invisible screen while the phone is closed. I found this model quite unique, original and definitely characteristic - and also very elegant and stylish.

    The phone received Red Dot Design Award and iF Design Award - and it was probably the one used in the "Kyle XY" (one of My favourite TV series) by the main character :) .

    To this day I like to use this model from time to time.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment