Thomas Leigh Diary

...thoughts on spiritual / personal development • software • books • and others...

My Inner Sounds

Labels:

Notes:

    My Inner SoundsReferring to My post on Hemi-Sync You could wonder about the sounds I hear "from Myself" ("from within"): what characteristics those sounds have... so I will describe it as well as I can.

    First of all: there is rather a range of different sounds than a single specific sound. A group of - maybe random - sounds, but there are often the same, they are often repeatable (so often that You can recognize each sound when it arises or when You've just realized its presence). They usually come in a set of various types - it depends on You which You can choose to concentrate.

    I'm not sure what is the source of the sounds. I either have got the impression I hear them by My ears - or inside My head - or inside My mind. The only certain things are: I can hear them and differentiate one from another, I can pick one specific sound and concentrate only on it, or I can tell what sounds are present, and - finally - I can of course describe each sound's characteristics (so I will do that now).

     

    Chirping (like a cricket)
    This is the most frequent sound I'm used to be aware of - if I concentrate a bit. It has a various rate and speed, and for Me it resembles a clock ticking or a cricket chirping.

    Humming (like electric current)
    This one is a static sound often similar to electric current sound. It can take various "shades" of the sound: of a higher or a lower tone.

    Beeping
    This sound is very clear, has the shortest length and the most random presence (I have an impression it is present more often during the normal-living-mode than relaxation/meditation). It resembles a sound of TV set when is on but has no signal, displaying a special image made of colorful figures. It's so clear that it is very easy to notice when it starts or ends (it can end suddenly or gradually).

    Sough of the wind
    This particular sound is most impressive for Me. I can pick it up only sometimes, but when I eventually do and concentrate on it long enough, it is incredible experience: to hear a very gentle, but recognizable sound inside You, quite resembling the sough of the wind (!). It has its own dynamic, usually without recognizable patterns. A very interesting thing is that when I concentrate on this sound - it often gives Me quite unique and special sensations (like, for example, Me Myself am distinctively moved by the wind). It gives Me a sense of trance-like state - or makes it deeper.

    White noise
    I'm not sure of the presence of this particular sound because it's too weak - but more often than not I have the impression of its presence. It is like "white noise sound" - the sound accompanying a TV screen filled with white and black dots when it has no signal.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment