Thomas Leigh Diary

...thoughts on spiritual / personal development • software • books • and others...

The 'outside reality' is an extension of Your Being

Notes:

    This morning I woke up unusually early - feeling more energy than I could expect (I could expect feeling exhausted). I decided to perform a 'Hemi-Sync' session because I didn't do it for a long time. I was curious what would happen... and I miss the experience.

    I wondered if I meet someone "within 'the Beam'" - like the other time when I've met Evelyn and another being (felt like a wise, elderly man). But this time the communication came down only to the Inner Voice (which I could rather sense than hear) - without pictures.

    As a result I received a message which I consider one of My "Messages 'from Within'" (what My "Higher 'Self'" wants Me to know). The Message was, as follows:

     

    It is important for You to know that:

    1. The 'outside reality' is nothing more than an extension of Your Own Being - more literally than metaphorically (like another limb or part of Your body - but of course We mean more spiritual aspect of Yours).
    2. The only thing You need to do is to be tuned into Your True-Self (as You know, You do it through Passions).
    3. "Inside" Your so called 'outside reality' there is already everything You need - and You feel lack of - every "'missing' puzzle". The point is those puzzles aren't really missing - they are just hidden (like cards placed face down).
    4. The more You are tuned into - and focused on - Your Passions - the more cards will be shown "by itself", as a natural consequence.

     

    Notes:

    1. I needed to quite concentrate in order to render that message - but I did care of preserving it and I'm glad I've managed this.
    2. Besides, I get the feeling that I've received this kind of a message before... although I don't remember it consciously.
    3. Probably being inspired by "Conversations with God" by Neale Walsch I begin to wonder if it would be possible to perform a similar talk in My case... (with My "Higher 'Self'")?

     

    P.S.:
    I illustrate this post with the picture presenting how I perceive "the Beam" - and Me existing and dissolving within it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment