Thomas Leigh Diary

...thoughts on spiritual / personal development • software • books • and others...

My Agent

Notes:

    My personal Agent on EarthOne of My Sweetheart's interests is to be a personal manager (in the context of personal image - or in a completely another field). That's why I tended to say that She is "My Manager" also - because indeed She has managed many things in My life, which I find significantly helpful. But to put it that way was partly humorous.

    Tonight, while walking back Our local home, I was thinking about it and have realized that She is My Personal Manager (or an Agent) in a much more serious way, much broader sense. Looking back on past years in this lifetime I see how many things She has helped Me, how many things has been organized/managed/accomplished or even possible because of Her. This lead Me to conclusion that there is definitely more in it - than I could think. Now I feel more like I have some special Agent/Personal Manager assigned for the purpose of My presence in this particular plan of existence. This is definitely a serious "job" - for a definitely Professional, with the whole range of particular skills which are needed, necessary or helpful in this huge task. So far I've recognized many of them: many things I would call "challenges" - were more or less possible because of My Beloved One's skills.

    There are many instances illustrating clearly the scale of Her help' significance. I am impressed by that, including Her will and intention to do that "job", play that role. I admire it, and I feel a little bit "exclusive" in this position (having the special person of that kind by Me). I appreciate it, feel grateful and honored - because I know what it takes to be able to handle all of this. So I thank You and I will definitely give My recommendations to any being considering its presence (a mission or just a trip ;) ) on some particular plan of existence.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment